« Home

Welcome to Smush Watch

Hello to those of you who know of this site's existence. In case you couldn't tell, this is the BRAND NEW, Smush Parker specific, spinoff site of Failure's Art. Just so you know, I've decided to make an all Smush site because now that he's a regular starting PG in the NBA I'll have a lot of material (articles, box scores, pictures, stats, interviews) that are worthy of this site's full attention, to give to you, The Public. Hopefully, this will be the first of many Smush Parker websites on the internets for years to come. It sure is nice here on the ground floor.



Unlike Failure's Art, I will update this site very frequently because I don't have to think of stuff to write about or try to be funny (mine is a tough life). Also, I will keep you updated on when Smush and the Lakers are on TV (ESPN, TNT, ABC) so you can watch them if you have the time. This site will be easy for me to keep current so check in daily for new information and whatnot.

So, to start things off, professional traitor Larry Brown and his woefully disappointing New York Knicks will be at the Staples Center in LA tonight (Wednesday 11/16) to face Smush and the Lakers. This game will be on ESPN at 10:00 ET so check in on it if you're awake.



ONE MORE THING: In case you were wondering, YES, I did go to the Lakers/Sixers game last Friday night, and YES, I did see Smush and we talked. I'll summarize the night and the game sometime before the weekend because it will actually require thinking and full sentences (milestones!). Unfortunately for those anticipating that post, I'm actually going to be busy for the next couple of days so you'll have to wait on that for a minute or two, but in the end it should be worth the wait. Probably.